Sunday, November 10, 2013

Taking a blogging break for a broken arm


Hi art friends! As you can see, I have a broken elbow. Got it from skating with the kids! Luckily, not my drawing arm. And as you can see, I've made myself a rest for my arm, cause I've gotta reach those hot keys! The hard thing for me right now is typing. So unfortunately there will not be any epic blog posts here in the next few weeks. Perhaps I will still post a couple image oriented posts. We'll see.

In the mean time, keep drawing, and keep reaching for your dreams! Find things to be grateful for. I am really grateful I can still draw!

Stay in touch! I'll still do some tweeting (short and sweet) and facebooking. I hope to be back in the full swing of blogging in December!

Twitter: @shawnajctenney
Facebook: www.facebook.com/shawnajctenney
Print shop: www.society6.com/shawnajctenney

5 comments:

Tegan Clancy said...

Hope you have a quick recovery :)

Shawna Tenney said...

Thank you, Tegan!

Joanne Roberts said...

So sorry to hear about your arm. So glad it isn't your main drawing arm. Get well soon!

jmg said...

Heal up soon, Shawna!

alex21 said...

Did you take the cast off?How is your elbow going?Hope you feel better soon and dont have any pain.