Monday, July 29, 2013

Designing Some Characters





Drawing and drawing and drawing. Sometimes you just have to sketch and sketch and sketch until the character feels right. I feel like I am just starting to learn how to draw good characters. There is so much I don't know and need to learn! Fake it 'till you make it...right?  I just keep drawing. I'm trying to find a good fit for some characters I am working on for a children's book manuscript I have written. I hope to start narrowing it down soon, but for now I'm just trying to discover the right look by using as many different shapes as I can. This is only a few of the drawings I have done. I love the freedom of knowing you don't have to get it right the first time. And working on a personal project helps me have more passion for what I am doing! Just keep drawing, just keep drawing!

1 comment:

jake Bercher said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.