Thursday, July 11, 2013

And The Winner Is...



Thank you so much to my five friends- Lucy Elliot, Luda Kiperberg, Joanne Roberts, Meedy, and John Calvin-  who entered the drawing for a free print! I really appreciate your questions and suggestions for videos, and I will try to answer all of them. The videos may take some time, but I promise to try and get to all of them. I stuck all the names in the bag and randomly picked out a name to win a free signed 11x 14 print. And the winner is...

Meedy!

But wait, there's more! Since there was only 5 entries, I decided to send a signed 8 x 10 print to ALL OF YOU (including Meedy- you can pick out a second print). Thank you so much for your participation, I really appreciate it! To get your print, please send your name and physical address to me at my email which is shawna(dot)tenney(at)gmail(dot)com. Then tell me which print you would like. It can be any of the ones seen above, or you can request a print of any of the illustrations on my website and I will let you know if that particular illustration is available for print. Please try to get me this information by the beginning of next week as I would like to send the prints out as soon as possible, and all in one trip if possible. Thanks my friends, for being awesome!

2 comments:

Joanne Roberts said...

SO generous. Thanks!! I look forward to your videos. Now . . . to decide!

Tegan Clancy said...

too nice Shawna!