Friday, March 29, 2013

Dragon in a Candy Store: New Illustration and Process Video!




I recently finished an illustration about a Dragon in a Candy Store. He is a little overly excited! I made a process video that shows the preliminary stages- thumbnails, sketches, gray scale study, color study, and then the painting process to the final. Hope you like it, and if you do, like it on Youtube and share it with your friends! Thanks!

You can also view this illustration on my Behance Portfolio and you can buy a print from my Society 6 Shop!

10 comments:

Manelle Oliphant said...

This is a very very cool video. The illustration turned out great!

Shawna Tenney said...

Thanks, Manelle!

Jay said...

WOW!! Love it.

Nasan Hardcastle said...

Very nice!

Amber's Illustrations said...

Way to go Shawna. I love how it turned out, and the music that accompanies the video is way fun.

Shawna Tenney said...

Thanks everyone!

Julie in the studio said...

Shawna! What a great creative rush. Thanks for posting the video!

Shawna Tenney said...

Ha! Thanks Julie.

Hannah Tuohy said...

Beautiful! I love the process video!

Nirzara Verulkar said...

Amazing Work!!!:)