Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Remixes


Okay, this may be a little cheesy and sentimental. But I couldn't resist when I saw these remixes. When I was little, I used to watch Bob Ross paint on tv.  Whether I like his style or not, I love the inspirational things he said.

I believe every day's a good day when you paint. I believe it will bring a lot of good thoughts to your heart.

There are no limits here. Start out believing in your mind. You can paint anything, all you have to do is practice.

This is your world, you are the creator. Find freedom on this canvas. Believe that you can do it, cause you can do it. You can do anything you want to do. Total power.


And here is another remix of my biggest heros, Mr. Rogers. He said so many things to influence me in a positive way. He pushed me to use my imagination and let my ideas grow. He helped me understand that everyone is different and can offer so many different and important things to this world. He was a good television neighbor, and I miss him.

Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas in the garden of your mind. It's good to be curious about many things. You can think about things and make- believe. All you have to do is think and they'll grow.

Imagine every person you see is different than every other person in this world. Some can do some things, some can do others. Did you ever think about the many things you can learn to do? There are so many things to learn about in this world, and so many people to help us learn.

No comments: