Monday, July 30, 2012

Deadwood Cover Reveal


I am happy to reveal the cover I illustrated for Deadwood, a Middle Grade Novel cover that is soon to be published by Pugalicious Press. The author, Kell Andrews, did a cover reveal on the blog Operation Awesome last Thursday, and I was very pleased with the response. I was excited for this opportunity and hope I have the opportunity to illustrate many more middle grade novel covers! The book is due to be published sometime this fall, so add it to your to-read list!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love how it turned out! It is gorgeous. I would buy this book!

Brooke Boynton Hughes said...

Wow! This is really cool! Great work!

Will Terry said...

fun cover art!

Shawna said...

Thank you everyone! I was happy to do a Middle Grade Novel cover. I want to do lots more!

Ann Pilicer said...

That is fantastic! Great work! Love the coloring! Best of luck! I will look out for the book!