Thursday, March 22, 2012

And the winner is...


Thank you, thank you to all of you who entered my contest and helped spread the word! And thank you to those of you who didn't enter my contest but still helped me spread the word anyway. ;) I put all the names in a bag and had my daughter pull out one name. The winner is... crazylady! If you are the winner, please email me at shawna(dot)tenney(at)gmail.com and give me your mailing address. You may choose ANY of my illustrations and I will send it to you as a print that will fit in an 11x 14 sized frame. Look at my website or Behance.net or childrensillustrators.com portfolio to choose. Let me know what your choice is in the email.

If you didn't win, I will be having more give aways in the near future and you can enter all of them! Thank you for following! Cheers! And happy spring to you!

1 comment:

crazylady said...

SO EXCITED! :) I'm emailing you now!