Friday, January 13, 2012

New Behance Portfolio!


This past year has been busy for me! I think I got one break from illustrations jobs for a week. I finally have another break. I have been very grateful for the work, but it's good to have a little down time to do some self promotion and maybe even some personal samples. I put a new portfolio up on the Behance Network. It's different than any other portfolio I have because the illustrations are grouped in projects- unless they are a stand alone illustration. Hop on over there and check it out. There are quite a few new projects I haven't posted anywhere before. I will post some of those illustrations here, but for now go check them out! You can "appreciate" my work to help promote it... if you want. :) There are also some illustrations that are linked to my Society 6 print shop.  I have also updated my Childrensillustrators.com portfolio. I hope to post some new work soon, have a happy day!

1 comment:

Bethany and Thomas said...

Oh my goodness, it was so fun to look at your illustrations. They are beautiful! I want to put them all over my house. I will pay you big bucks someday to put these pictures all over my play room.