Saturday, September 17, 2011

Illustrators Utah Opening Reception

Last night I went with my hubby to the Illustrators Utah! show opening reception. As mentioned in my previous post I displayed three illustrations. It was a lovely evening and I had a great time talking with other artists and seeing all the beautiful artwork. I especially enjoyed looking at the work of the old time illustrators from Paul Mann's collection.


Here I am with my good friend Manelle. She entered a beautiful watercolor piece into the show.

I was very surprised and please when they announced that my illustration "Ghost Watcher" recieved third place in the competition! There were so many beautiful pieces in the show and I felt very honored that they chose mine as one of the winners!

Come out and see the Illustrators Utah! 2011show which will run through November 4th at the Bountiful Davis Arts Center!

No comments: