Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Girl Guides from Around the World!




I had a great time illustrating these Girl Guides (in America, the equivalent of Girl Scouts) from around the world for the UK 2012 Brownie Annual.  These Girl Guides are from the following countries: Antigua/Barbuda, Canada, Austraila, South Africa, Pakistan and The Republic of Ireland. I've always had a thing for paper dolls, and I really enjoyed this project! Thank you to my husband, Warren who did the outlines since I am not wise in the ways of Adobe Illustrator.

3 comments:

Katie Bevan said...

These are very cute girl scouts! Great job!

Bethany and Thomas said...

These are so cute! I want to cut them out and play with them. Pretty sure I still have all my paper dolls from childhood- some of which you drew!

JuniorLeader said...

Is there a way to download these for a girl scout troop? They are adorable.