Thursday, January 20, 2011

It Finally Arrived!

My copies of "The Truth About Ogres" finally arrived. I think they turned out pretty nice. The good thing about doing digital art, is there is really not a lot of problems with color matching.  (The Pigeon is celebrating with me.)


 I think that this book turned out pretty good for the most part, and I'm happy to show it off.  I am going to post a few of the illustrations here on my blog over the next few days to give you a sneak peak, just for fun!  And if you aren't already, become a follower to my blog!

Here is the first selection, from the Italian tale, Ogre's Breath:

2 comments:

Bethany and Thomas said...

Nice. I love me some ogres... I'm glad you finally got it! I can't wait to see it in person.

TheIcePixy said...

Awesome! I'm so excited for you!