Friday, September 03, 2010

My Sketch Book is Here!


My Sketch book for the Sketchbook Project 2011 finally arrived (it took almost two weeks)!! It came with an official Brooklyn Art Library card. Cool! Anyway, now the sketch book is here, so the pressure is on! One of the reasons I am doing this is to conquer my fear of sketchbooks. Most of the time, I prefer to sketch on loose sheets of paper, because they are easier to throw away if they don't turn out looking very good. I have a fear of other people looking at my sketch book and seeing a bad drawing. So here I go. I'm going to fill up an entire sketch book and send it out into the world to be seen by anyone who cares to look. I will be posting my sketches on the blog as I go. There is about 90 pages to fill up. I can do this, I can do this!

And the theme I have chosen to draw.....drum roll..........is........Science Project Gone Wrong!
Post any fabulous ideas you have for that subject, and they may just end up in my sketch book!

2 comments:

Julie in the studio said...

YEAH!!!!!

Ideas for science project gone wrong: Anything to do with broccoli.

Manelle said...

anything that is way too big or way too small or exploding!