Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Illustrators Utah!

I have three illustrations that will be showing in the Illustrators Utah show at the Bountiful/Davis Art Center! The exhibit will be displayed January 15- February 16, 2010.

Come enjoy an evening of art featuring the current landscape of illustration in Utah at the opening reception Friday, January 15, 2010, 6:00-9:00 pm. An award ceremony will be held at 7:00 pm. The juror for this exhibit is Don Weller, nationally recognized painter, illustrator and graphic designer. Presentation by guest artist Greg Spalenka will begin at 7:15 pm.

The Bountiful Davis Art Center is located at 745 South Main Street in Bountiful, Utah.

Gallery Hours:

Tuesday-Friday 10 am-6 pm
Saturday: 2 pm-5 pm

Closed Sundays, Mondays, holidays and between exhibits.

I hope this is enough information to get some of my Utah friends up to Bountiful to see this fun art show. Hope to see some of you there at the opening!

2 comments:

TheIcePixy said...

Oh, wow! That's tonight! I want to go to the awards ceremony and see if you won anything. . .

Yay! My hubby says we can go! I'm so excited!

I guess it helps that we already live in Bountiful. :}

Hopefully I'll see you there!

Jennifer said...

How did you find out if you made it in or not?