Thursday, October 30, 2008

For the Birds!



This last month has been really busy with trying to finish up a reader. Now I am really concentrating on getting my website done. Warren has been working on it, and it is going to be so fun! I'm so excited!

Anyway, here are a couple things I have done in between times. Janet, my agent, wanted to give a client a couple samples of a cute ducklings for a possible job. I colored it really quickly in photoshop. The bird sketches were a little something I did for a friend. All the bird drawings are reminding me of the outing we took to the Aviary (bird zoo) this month with the little mom-taught preschool group I am involved with. It was just a bit stressful since my oldest, Cassidy is quite a wanderer, and my yougest, Madeline enjoys lagging behind. I am getting anxiety just looking at these birds. :)

2 comments:

Alisa Haggard said...

Shawna,

I love your bird designs; so elegant. And those ducks are very cute!

Ale said...

In sketches or in color your birds are beatifull!!! I like it!! I hope you have a job!!!