Wednesday, May 28, 2008

IF: Worry

Worried about all the prank calls he had been getting lately, Orville started doing some research in his spare time.





video

Well, the secret's out. My 1 year old (almost 2), Madeline, does all my painting for me. :)

I did these two images for my website- the ongoing all year project. I only have one more "button" to illustrate and then I need to put the whole thing together and have someone program it. It may still be a little while before I'll finish the last illo because I have another job to work on right now. . .with deadlines.

My favorite thing about the pig picture is that it turned out looking so... so 70s. The brick wall, the green chair, the gold rag rug. I wasn't totally planning on this outcome, so the seventies-ishness of the whole thing was surprisingly fabulous.

10 comments:

Rui Sousa said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mam'zelle roĆ¼ge said...

Beautiful illo :)

carli said...

your illustration is great. i also looked at your website. It already looks amazing.
carli

Eric Barclay said...

This is really nice. Great concept and great illustration!

rbaird said...

You have fantastic style.
Cute wee one!

Gaia said...

Beautiful illo, I really love the style and overall atmosphere!

sdzsmith said...

Great work once again. Your daughter is extremely talented! ;)

Dot said...

dont worry, i let my 3 yr old do all of my painting... he;s quite good! really nice pieces..i particularly like the reading pig.
dot

princesstomato said...

aw, she is really doing a great job! hehe :) you've trained her well.

teri

TheIcePixy said...

Lol! That is so adorable! I love how carefully she paints in the details! :D It makes me feel a little guilty though, I've never painted since haivng a baby, Lillian would probably be capable of the same cuteness if she only had my shining example. I really need to start painting again!

Oh, and I love your illustrations too! They made me laugh! You have such a great sense of humor!
~Julie :}