Tuesday, January 29, 2008

BYU Illustration Alumni Show


You're invited to the BYU Illustration Alumni Show. The show runs from January 28 to February 23, 2008 at the Utah County Art Gallery. The Gallery is located in the Health and Justic Building 151 South University Ave. in Provo, UT. There will be an Artist's Reception on Friday February 1st from 6:00 to 9:00 pm. Of course, I will be there along with my artwork and many other artists and their artwork (my personal favorite being Will Terry). And if you don't want to come just for the experience of seeing this beautiful art (what's wrong with you?), there will be treats there also. I am showing a couple of pieces you have seen before, and one you haven't. And I am not showing it on my blog until after the show, so you better come see it! :) Here is the postcard they gave us to pass out. My artwork is not on this postcard. . . just incase you were wondering.

4 comments:

Alisa Haggard said...

Ooh, a "mystery" piece. How exciting! It was fun to run into you at the show hanging, and I'm looking forward to the opening reception. I really like how the King Josiah illustrations turned out and how you stylize your human characters. I think you should be 100% proud of them. Also, just wanted to let you know that I gave you the "You Make My Day" award. You can find out more info about the "You Make My Day" award over at my blog. :)

Katie McDee said...

Your work is wonderful! Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting!

remorji said...

Is there any way you could see some of these works online? I love trying to intepret art

glorifiedg said...

Man, That was a great show!