Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Finally Done







Well, after being very emotionally exhausted with the stress of family, Christmas and this project, I have finally finished the interiors for Treasure Island. . .late. Oh Well, it's in and I'm still alive. I am now starting to realize how crazy I was to take on all three of these readers. Thank goodness for Warren, and that he's done with his finals! Anyway, thought I would just post all of these. All images on this site ©2006 by Shawna J.C. Tenney. Hey, by the way, if you actually read this, give me your vote on which pictures you like best for my portfolio! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Jay said...

Shawna- I like them all the best. If I had to pick one, it would be the one where they're all staqnding around the hoole in the ground. It has a very NC. Wyeth feel to it. That's a good thing.

*Shawna said...

Thanks Jay, I'm glad someone voted. I see you have a blog again! Thanks for the N.C. Wyeth complement.