Thursday, March 30, 2006

My Family


Hi, and welcome to my new blog! Here is a picture of my beautiful family. We also have a little girl on the way (due in July). This picture was taken in December. I'm the one on the left, that's my daughter Cassidy in the middle (she's almost 21 months old now), and my husband Warren on the right. Warren is a graphic designer and does logo design (besides working at UPS early in the morning). So when he's not at school, we get to create art together and take turns changing diapers! Warren designed my website: www.shawnajctenney.com. Cassidy is an artist too! She loves to pretend she's painting my paintings with a dry paintbrush. She also loves to "lolor" (color) in her "rinse-ress" (princess) coloring book.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.